Regarding the election:
1. I cannot wait to vote for Elizabeth Warren.
2. Any upcoming Supreme Court nomination is going to be very important.
3. I’m absolutely for breaking the glass ceiling for women so there’s a better chance of getting the right person in there no matter how their chromosomes are structured (see item number 1)—yes, I am aware that Hilary is a politician
4. No fucking Trump—I’m sorry but the last time we had this discussion—[whiny voice] there’s not a lot of difference between Gore and Bush blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah—it was a huge fucking disaster. Huge. Fucking. Disaster. (I really hate using periods like that but sometimes you have to fucking use periods like that. Because Internet (I’m also not a fan of using the word “because” and then forsaking all other parts of speech aside from a single noun, but I digress . . . ))(I am, however, totally a fan of over-nesting parentheses.)(Also, I’m totally a fan of over-digressing.)
5. I didn’t move to Italy because of a potential Trump election—if Trump is elected, no place on earth will be safe. . . . besides, Milan will be an awesome place to watch the end of the world as we know it, if it comes to that.